The project is hosted by the team of the International project “Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)”. The guest of the program is Khayrutdinov Aidar Garifutdinovich, one of the authors who prepared and issued their own translations of the Qur’an.
This episode covers the following topics:
- How did the work of translating the Qur'an go?
- What motivated you to start translating the Qur'an when there are so many translations already?
- What was shocking about translating the Qur'an?
- Why are there discrepancies between the translation of the Qur'an and the Qur'an itself?
- What was the methodology for translating the Qur'an?
- More about the history of Apanayev Madrasah, about the outstanding Tatar philosopher and theologian Musa Bigiev and the lost manuscript of his translation of the Qur'an
- More about the complexities of translating the Qur'an with specific examples
- What would Aidar Garifutdinovich advise to viewers who, after watching the interview, would like to study this topic further?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, which goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims from which Muslims can tell the world about the real Islam. Under this project Muslims themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realities of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)”, if you are inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]