The consequence of climate change has been a series of devastating cataclysms that swept across the planet.
Watch in this episode of Breaking News:
- Tropical cyclone Niran with wind gusts up to 285 km/h hit New Caledonia;
- Several volcanic eruptions have occurred in South America;
- The state of Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil received a monthly rainfall within just 2 hours;
- In Croatia, sinkholes and massive formation of sinkhole collapses have been recorded;
- Taiwan faced severe water shortages;
- Heavy rains have led to flooding in Malaga province, Spain. A two-month norm of precipitation fell during one day;
- Korea experienced the heaviest snowfall in the last 16 years;
- Heavy flooding hit Hawaii. Residents' lives were affected on the islands of Oahu and Maui;
- In the city of Tetouan, Morocco, a monthly rainfall fell within 9 hours.
Unfortunately, this is not a complete list of climatic disasters that occurred in the first half of March this year. The growth of natural disasters and extreme weather events around the world, as well as their synchronization, is a consequence of astronomical processes and their cyclical nature.
Failure to prepare for large-scale cataclysms and disasters provokes chaos and panic, leading us all to ruin. Only advance preparation and unification of all people on the planet gives humanity a chance to overcome the consequences of climate change. Will we all use this chance, or will we continue to do nothing? It all depends on us… on the choice of each of us!
Emal: [email protected]