In this episode, the mufti of the Chelyabinsk region, chairman of the local regional Muslim organization Al-Amin, Vugar Akperov, answers the following questions:
- Why do disagreements among Muslims occur?
- How to find a straight path?
- How do we determine a scholar's competence in matters of religion?
- What mistakes do Muslims make when studying the Qur'an?
- Why is it wrong to trust what the Qur’an does not confirm?
- In what cases is the Qur'an turned into an empty attribute of external actions?
- Where does the misinterpretation of the ayats of the Qur'an lead to?
- Under what conditions may Muslims unite?
- Why should we look for ways to solve problems only from the Almighty?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, whose goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims from which Muslims can tell the world about real Islam. Within the framework of this project Muslims themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realities of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)”, if you are inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]