This episode covers the following topics:
- What is my understanding of being a Muslim?
- What shouldn't a Muslim do?
- What is the benefit of Namaz?
- Is there coercion in Islam?
- Why should we separate these concepts: Islam and Muslim?
- Which statements written in the Qur'an were confirmed?
- Why do many educated people accept Islam?
- Why is it a great honor for me to be in Islam?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, whose goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims from which Muslims can tell the world about real Islam. Within the framework of this project Muslims themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realities of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)” project, if you are inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]