Abdulaziz Dauletshin is a guest of the project. Islamic theologian, teacher, practicing psychologist.
This episode covers the following topics:
- Is there any future for the Islamic trend in modern psychology?
- What problems do Muslims most often address?
- What advice can you give to people with heightened feelings of anxiety?
- What specific techniques and tools are used in Islamic psychology?
- Why are the approaches to solving psychological problems in Islamic psychology different from what is generally accepted in modern psychology?
- What is the role of the Sunna and Hadith in Islamic psychology?
- Do non-Muslims consult Islamic psychologists and how does this affect their lives?
- What should Muslims do to take their minds off their problems?
- What is the right way to read namaz so that it benefits a person?
- What does one hadith say about prayer that is never rejected by the Almighty?
- How do we reach a state of powerlessness before the Creator?
- In what situations did our Prophets turn to the practice of namaz for help?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, whose goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims from which Muslims can tell the world about real Islam. Within the framework of this project Muslims themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realities of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)”, if you are inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]