In this episode, Danabek Jumabekov Imam Khatib of Khalifa Umar Mosque, answers the following questions:
- When did the prophecy come to our Prophet (ﷺ)?
- How did people feel about it?
- What did Hercules talk about with the non-Muslim Arabs?
- What did Muhammad(ﷺ) say to the rich men?
- What did they offer the Prophet(ﷺ) to silence him?
- What act did Muhammad(ﷺ) do before leaving Mecca for Medina which indicates his honesty?
- What importance did the Prophet(ﷺ) attach to the cleanliness of the body?
- What was the first thing Muhammad(ﷺ) did in Medina and what did he teach people?
- How did the Prophet(ﷺ) thank the Most High for the revelations he sent down?
- What kind of disposition should a Muslim have?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, which goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims where Muslims can tell the world about the real Islam. Within the framework of this project Muslims themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realities of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)”, if you are inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]