In this episode, theologian, alim, and author of many religious books, Alihaji Saygidguseinov, answers the following questions:
- Is Islam a religion of justice?
- What are the most hateful qualities to Allah?
- What does Islam teach?
- For what did Caliph Umar punish Muslims?
- Why is it important not to be provoked?
- What is the place in Islam for following to justice?
- Why did Caliph Umar gather his relatives before passing judgment?
- What violations do we see in the World today?
- How does the story about the capture of Samarqand show the unacceptability of violations against the laws of Islam?
- How unacceptable are oppressions in Islam?
- What qualities should indicate a good leader? Did Caliph Umar come up to them?
- What qualities have always made the Companions of Islam the first?
- What does Sunnah Hajj say in the 37th verse?
- Is high social standing a challenge for a person?
- What makes a person better?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, whose goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims from which Muslims can tell the world about real Islam. Within the framework of this project Muslims, themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realities of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)”, if you are inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]