In this episode, theologian, alim, and author of many religious books, Alihaji Saygidguseinov, answers the following questions:
- What is Tazkiyah? The meaning of this phenomenon.
- With what prayer did Ibrahim (peace be upon him) address Allah after the completion of the Kaaba?
- In what three directions is the mission of the prophets and messengers represented? How important is it to follow all of them in combination?
- What are the consequences for Muslims if one of the three directions is not followed?
- From which two worlds did Allah create a person and why is harmony between these two is so important?
- Why shouldn't the qualities of the lower world prevail in a person?
- What is spiritual health and does it affect physical health?
- Why should a person have an upper-world aspiration?
- What is the reason for the Muslim controversy today?
- Why is it important to maintain a balance between the spiritual and material worlds?
- What helps us come to this balance?
- Why do some Muslims choose the wrong path and what are its dangers?
- Where does the desecration of people's inner world lead to?
- Why is Allah's mercy so important in these difficult times?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, whose goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims from which Muslims can tell the world about real Islam. Within the framework of this project Muslims, themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realities of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)”, if you are inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]