A large number of countries around the world continue to suffer from global climate change. Floods, snowstorms and tornadoes have become a regular and no longer surprise anyone, yet millions of people continue to suffer from bad weather events.
Watch in this episode of Breaking News:
● Tropical cyclone "Burevi" hit the northern Sri Lanka. Floods and strong winds affected more than 68,000 people;
● October and November 2020 were the coldest in decades in Delhi, India;
● Large-scale floods continue striking Southeast Asia. Floods have affected over 500,000 people in Thailand;
● In Split, Croatia, the highest ever daily rainfall in December was recorded;
● Some countries of Eurasia were hit by anomalous precipitation of rain and snow. The city of Norilsk, Russia was covered with snow: the amount of precipitation was twice above the average;
● Residents of Scotland observed a rare natural phenomenon;
● A series of destructive natural disasters took place in Italy. The largest indicator of precipitation over the past 30 years was recorded in the city of Barchis;
● In some parts of Australia, snow fell during the full swing of summer;
● The Lebanese capital got heavy hail accompanied by rain and a sharp drop in temperature;
● Saudi Arabia has had one of the largest tornadoes in the country's history.
Watch more videos on ALLATRA TV to find out the solutions to this situation: "Climate Change. The Beginning of a Big Disaster"
Became a witness or victim of global climate change? E-mail us: [email protected]