The team of the International Project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)" talked to a Moroccan writer and researcher, director of the Publishing and Distribution House - Aziz Sherraj.
This episode covers the following topics:
- Why is literature that presents our religious heritage according to the new times important?
- The Qur'an and the Hadith. What gave rise to a religion which was parallel to Islam?
- When was the first use of hadith at the expense of the Qur'an and for what purpose?
- How were hadiths introduced?
- Why did the Caliph Abu Bakr deprive Fatima, daughter of the Prophet (ﷺ), of her father's inheritance? What is the political background to this?
- Why has the Hadith become more common than the Qur'an?
- When was a number of controversial hadith fabricated and what did it lead to?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, which goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims where Muslims can tell the world about real Islam. Under this project, Muslims themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realia of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)” project, if you inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]