The International Project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)" team talked to Aidar Garifutdinovich Khairutdinov, one of the authors who prepared and published his own version of the translation of the Qur’an.
This episode covers the following topics:
- How does an ordinary person get religious knowledge if he has an interest?
- What does it mean to "know Islam" and to "be in Islam"?
- Can anyone other than the Sayyids interpret the Qur'an?
- What is the meaning of the expression "death as a mentor is enough"?
- If a person has no religious knowledge, can't they speak about religion? Is that correct?
- How were we forbidden to have a communicative experience with Allah, only being permitted to listen to mediators?
- Why do you perform namaz?
- How to obtain religious knowledge?
- Quantum physics is a herald of God.
- Are there any mediators between God and a person in Islam?
- A true example of what a Muslim should be.
- Temptations in the path of Muslims.
- About the ayat that says there is no compulsion in religion.
- Allah will not change people's condition unless they change it themselves.
- Let's wait for the return of Islam.
- What should people do to avoid problems when converting to Islam?
- How does Allah encourage people who want to change today's society?
- Even one is a warrior on the battlefield.
- The idea of the Creative Society is a good thing.
- Allah does not make people love Him but gives them opportunities.
- It's time to think not only about ourselves but about all of humanity.
- What advice can you give to a person who is striving for the Truth?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, which goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims where Muslims can tell the world about real Islam. Under this project, Muslims themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realities of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)”, if you are inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]