Syed Tanveer, the brand manager, is the guest of the project.
This episode covers the following topics:
- What is the role of women in Islam?
- What role did women (wives, daughters) play in the life of Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)?
- What are women called in Arabic culture?
- What is the attitude towards women in Islam?
- Why did the Prophet (ﷺ) have many marriages?
- Who was Imam Bukhari and what role did his mother play in his life?
- What is the significance of Imam Bukhari's book for Muslims?
- Who was the first to accept Islam?
- What does the word "Ummah" mean and how is it formed?
- What was most important to the Prophet (ﷺ)?
- What was Muhammad like before he became a Prophet (ﷺ)?
- What are some real examples of how Muhammad (ﷺ) treated people who did not accept the Message?
- Why did Muhammad (ﷺ) go to Taif and what were the consequences?
- Why did Muhammad (ﷺ) refuse the offer of the angel Jabra'il to punish the people of Taif?
- Who is part of the Ummah of Islam?
- What is the essence of Muhammad's (ﷺ) concept of leadership?
- What did the Prophet (ﷺ) say in his last address? What is its importance?
- What do people need to pay attention to in order to strike a balance in the practical application of the gained knowledge?
"Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)" is an international volunteer project, whose goal is to popularize Islam all over the world! It is a Muslim project, implemented by the Muslims themselves for the good of Islam. It is an open platform for all Muslims from which Muslims can tell the world about real Islam. Within the framework of this project Muslims themselves (both clerics and ordinary Muslims) tell the public truthful information about the realities of Islam. Truly, this project is the project of all Muslims! And every Muslim who is not indifferent to the destiny of Islam can become a part of this process, InshaAllah, that pleases Allah the Almighty! As the Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ) said: "If Allah the Almighty through your actions or words will lead even one person to the Truth, then it is more valuable than anything the sun shines with its rays."
Dear brothers and sisters, if you would like to take part in the project "Diamond of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)”, if you are inspired by the opportunity to speak freely to the world about the beauty and depth of Islam, or if you have any questions or ideas and suggestions for the development of the project of all Muslims, then please email us at: [email protected]