For the first time, the international project "Game of Professionals. What is consciousness?" was broadcast live on AllatRa TV .
Professionals in the field of psychology and psychiatry as well as clinicians, got together in an attempt to figure out the underlying reasons for problems we have with mental and physical health.
The topic of this broadcast was "The Fear of Falling Ill" where specialists attempted to answer such questions as:
- What is the fear?
- What is the value of attention?
- Why are people afraid of falling ill?
- What does this have to do with the fear of death?
- How does fear manifest itself, and how does it affect our body?
- What to do in order to get rid of the fear of falling ill?
Participants of the project examined real cases. Life experience and long-term medical practice create a unique format of communication during this conference where the main goal is to find a solution to this problem.
Please join us, take an active part in the broadcast and comment with your questions!