The Earth is on the brink of disaster. Abnormal climatic phenomena are gaining momentum every day. Does humanity have a CHANCE to survive in times of global climate change? CLIMATE. The future is now.
In today's episode of breaking news:
- Unpredictable winter storm cyclones hit the United States, Europe, Turkey, and Algeria;
- Winter storm with heavy snowfall and rain turned the streets of Lebanon into rivers;
- Bolivia was hit by sudden floods caused by torrential rains;
- Heavy rainstorms hit the territory of Israel, followed by a wind that reached a speed of 80 km/h (49.7 m/h), leading to flooding in the North of the country;
- Ground subsidence in Iran, China, Indonesia, USA;
- Sincere interview with a teacher from Germany.
The true causes of such phenomena were described in detail in the report by ALLATRA SCIENCE researchers: “On the Problems and Consequences of Global Climate Change on Earth. Effective Ways to Solve These Problems”
Climate change is inevitable. It will change the world. What can we, people, do today for tomorrow to come? How humanity can survive in the time of the CROSSROADS?
If you have information and experience that can help people in emergency, send your recommendations to ALLATRA TV email:
Or share your experience in the comments below the video.
You can learn about global climate change and real ways to solve the related problems in the programme "CLIMATE. THE FUTURE IS NOW" on ALLATRA TV with the participation of Igor Mikhailovich Danilov
The programme “IT IS COMING. СЕ ГРЯДЁТ”.
The official website of ALLATRA International Public Movement
Email: [email protected]