In this excerpt from the conference “Creative Society: What the Prophets Dreamed of”, you can find answers to the following questions:
- What has been the symbol for Life since ancient times?
- Why can we call a broom the symbol of the hierarchy of power in religions?
- The truth that all the prophets spoke about is one and simple. It lives in all of us. But why do we keep fighting with each other today, claiming that only our truth is the Truth and that other people are wrong?
- Who and for what purpose has built organizations by distorting the Truth?
- What kind of world did all the prophets tell us about. What did they bequeath to us indeed?
This all was predicted by our prophets and recorded in various scriptures. They knew about the cyclical global climate change that happens every 12,000 years and warned us about the apocalypse and the doomsday that would follow. Yet all prophecies are dual and whether or not there is going to be an apocalypse depends on our choice.
This information, important for the whole humanity, was voiced at the international conference "Creative Society. What the Prophets Dreamed of" on March 20, 2021. People around the world had an opportunity to listen to it in more than 45 languages. The conference unveiled the truth that had been hidden and distorted over the last 6,000 years. People declared their willingness to actively participate in building a Creative Society that will enable us to overcome all challenges, including climate change.