Regeneration of body cells: biotechnologies in medicine at the service of humanity
On AllatRa TV candidate of physical and mathematical Sciences, head Of the laboratory of cell and tissue growth at the Institute of theoretical and experimental Biophysics Irina Selezneva.
During the interview, we discussed the following issues:
- about promising directions and materials studied in the laboratory;
- mechanisms of tissue and organ regeneration in animals and humans;
- that cerium dioxide nanoparticles are a powerful antioxidant superior to vitamin E, beta-carotene, melatonin, and other analogues;
- why does light in the orange range have a beneficial effect on the body's cells;
- is 3D printing of human organs possible today;
- what is the cause of aging of every living organism;
- about the intercellular matrix and its role in cell function and prolongation of life;
- on the effect of gravity on the regeneration processes in the body.
- We also discussed the topic of building a Creative society in which medicine can overcome any diseases and ensure longevity and youth for everyone who wants, and the society can create conditions for their creative self-realization.
We invite experts in the field of natural Sciences to participate in the program "Science in a creative society"