The soul is the most mysterious and unexplored structure in human construction. Millions of believers have been striving for the salvation of the Soul for many thousands of years.
- What do people know about the Soul?
- Scientific experiments of the American medical doctor and biologist, Duncan McDougall.
- What is the role of the Soul for a human?
- What happens to the Soul and consciousness after the death of the body?
- Where are subpersonalities located? How do they manifest themselves and affect us?
- Why was the world-notorious maniac Billy Milligan acquitted?
- Where are Hell and Heaven really located?
Find out more in the full version of the episode “How Not to Go to Hell? | Kaleidoscope of Facts 27"
A true history of humanity in the “Kaleidoscope of Facts” project