An existential crisis or loss of the meaning of life.
External challenges are inevitable for people living today. With these challenges, both joy and bitterness of change can come into a person's life.
What does this depend on? And why do for some people external circumstances become a painful trial, and for others a springboard to happiness? These and other questions are looked into by the participants of the project "Psychology. Discovering the Truth."
Watch in this episode:
- the cause of the existential crisis
- how one loses the meaning of life
- why do existential crises happen more than once
- answers to the main questions in a person's life: Who am I? What is my purpose?
- why does a person need to have a goal?
- the consumerist format of society as a sponsor of existential crises
- how to find the meaning of life once and for all
There are still a fair number of gaps in psychology that do not help effectively resolve requests from people.
So, friends, let's together figure out the current issues and together discover the Truth!
Send your questions and suggestions to the project email at: [email protected] and write them in the comments below the video.