This episode of the project "Psychology. Discovering the Truth" is dedicated to the topic of counseling.
Recently, there has been an increase in the demand for professional consultations. The variety of specialists and approaches in the sphere of personal growth, self-discovery, and psychology gives people both a specific and a more global perspective in addressing their issue.
Participants of the project "Psychology. Discovering the Truth" decided to find out for what purpose people ask for advice from a psychologist and what their expectations are.
This conversation is filled with personal insights and years of consulting experience.
Watch in this episode:
- Why counseling is needed?
- What are the expectations from the consultation?
- Who is responsible for the result?
- What are the most frequent counseling requests?
- What is the first step of every counseling session in order for it to be effective?
- What is the question that both the therapist and the client need to answer?
- What can make a profound difference in any counseling session?
There are still a fair amount of gaps in psychology that are not conducive to effectively addressing requests from people.
So, friends, let's get to the bottom of the issues at hand and discover the Truth together!
Send your questions and suggestions to [email protected] and write in the comments under the video.
"Global Crisis. Our Survival is in Unity | International Online Forum"