Are you a responsible person or an irresponsible one? Is this question familiar? Responsibility determines so many things in your life:
- choice of a partner
- success at work
- your relationship with others
- What does this quality depend on? Why do some people have more of it, while others find it hard to be responsible for something?
- And what are we really responsible for? Have you ever thought about that?
- What is responsibility for your life?
- Why do children refuse to be responsible?
- How can we avoid falling into the trap of "responsibility for another"?
- What is the main responsibility of a person today?
- How is the event that will happen on November 12, 2022, related to YOUR responsibility?
There are still a fair number of gaps in psychology that prevent resolving requests from people effectively.
So, friends, let's get to the bottom of the current issues and discover the Truth together!
Send your questions and suggestions to the e-mail of the project psych[email protected] and write them in the comments below the video.
Video "Climate Cerberus"
Video "It Is Worth It"
International Online Forum of November 12, 2022 "Global Crisis. Our Survival is in Unity."