The climate is changing - this is clearly shown by the statistics of natural disasters over the past 10 years. Every year there are more and more climate disasters:
- the magnitude of earthquakes is growing,
- volcanoes are erupting more often,
- snow falls in regions that are absolutely not typical,
- fires are spreading over large territories,
- tornadoes are appearing in new regions,
- seasons are shifting,
- and ice is rapidly melting in the Arctic and Antarctic.
But there is one important feature: until 2020, climate change occurred with a smooth increase. And in 2020, there was a sharp increase in the number of natural disasters and their synchronization. This indicates the transition of our planet to a new level of climate change.
Can humanity do something about this situation? Of course, it can, but only if it unites on the basis of human values and the Foundation of a creative format of social interaction.
The given statistics of natural disasters are used in the video with the participation of Igor Mikhailovich Danilov "CLIMATE APOCALYPSE: ILLUSION OR REALITY?" This video helps to see a holistic picture of climate events occurring on the planet Earth.
We invite all those who are not indifferent to the fate of the planet and humanity to build a Creative society in which the life of each person is the main value.
Email: [email protected]