29 December 2020
- Shambala and Mason’s symbols. Who uses them and what for.
- Where these signs appeared from and why Shambala and Masons have similar signs?
- What is Shambala?
- Spiritual place where messengers from the spiritual world reside.
- The seal of Shambala marks the place/ territory where Shambala has interest. Saints can spiritually visit Shambala.
- Are Masons connected with Shambala?
- Freemasons is an organization. Free stonecutters. These are different organizations.
- Imhotep established the organization of free stonecutters. That was doing positive things.
- Masons changed the word and stole the symbols.
- Masons aspire world supremacy.
- Their goals are enrichment, accumulation of power.
- Shambala’s vector is spiritual.
- Masons started using powerful symbols of Shambala for distractive symbols.
- Masons took positive signs and replaced them. They turned something good into something bad. They play on people’s stereotypical thinking.They substituted and altered the signs. Added an aggressive vector into them.
- How to distinguish?
- The main point is in actions. What one or another organization is doing having similar symbols on the banner?
- Reading the books you can understand the mechanisms used by secret governments.
- The main principle of Masons: if they can’t destroy something they try to lead it. Imhotep’s organization existed for 200 years? It was keeping the knowledge conveyed to people through Imhotep in purity implementing positive programs into action and helping people and society develop. masons penetrated into the organization. masons transformed the organization. They retained the symbols and slogans.
- Triangle with an eye