Philippe Morel (Switzerland) Professor in medicine, surgeon FMH general and visceral surgery, Honorary Professor of the Faculty of Medicine of Geneva (independent).
As an expert in surgery and visceral robotics, Doctor Morel shares his view on the development of robotics, discussing
- How advanced robotic instruments are changing the way surgeries are performed?
- What opportunities robots can give to doctors and enhance their performance?
- What dangers to patients robots can remove in surgery?
- How 3D printing can totally transform the transplantation sphere and remove the existing limits like the shortage of organs?
Apart from discussing crucial issues on artificial intelligence and robotics in medicine, Professor Morel shares his view on the issues that concern every human.
- What unites all people regardless of any differences, like age, sex, race, origin, or political conviction?
- What is the role of quality education and medical care for everyone and how can it be achieved?
- How obvious is the ongoing climate change to everybody nowadays?
- How will the challenges caused by climate change, like the lack of water and food, affect the lives of people globally?
- What steps can we take to tackle pollution which is already everywhere?
- How essential is it to find common solutions to global problems worldwide?
Professor Morel emphasizes the role of unity and open internal dialogue and claims that “even if you have large differences in every sense, talking is the first step to try to bring people together.” And it is the message that many people, distinguished speakers and volunteers expressed during the international online conference “Global Crisis. This Already Affects Everyone” which was held on July 24, 2021, on the platform of the ALLATRA International Public Movement. Today, it is even more significant than ever to talk about the impending global crisis. Only in unity and open dialogue between experts can we find solutions to all issues and save our civilization.
E-mail: [email protected]