A short video based on real events.
Fortuities are not accidental in our life. Important information may sometimes come in a completely unexpected way. How to change the future? What can each of us do? Understanding of the true essence of things enables one to make a choice. Our future depends on the choice of every person.
Creative society is a new format of interaction and relations between people. What is the difference between this format and a consumerist format? Watch in an exclusive interview with Igor Mikhailovich Danilov
- Let’s check the sound?
- Yeah, we'll check it, wait a second, Zhenya…
- Okay, test it, say something.
- One, two.
- No, no sound, let’s check the batteries. They might be discharged.
- Listen, I’ve recently watched a cool interview. Teachers in Portugal decided to adopt the Finnish experience in education. And I recalled that this winter or at some other time we interviewed a female teacher who also said that it would be great to adopt their experience.
- Yeah, something like that. Is this video already posted on allatraunites?
- Yes! I watched it exactly there.
- Cool! I should watch it as well.
- I’ll send you a link.
- Let’s test it now.
- Let’s do it.
- Now, say something.
- One, two.
- Yes, the sound is fine!
- Maybe those ones?
- They’ve run away.
- Yeah, they’ve left.
- There’s a couple with a child. Ah, the child is sleeping.
- Maybe there? The two girls walking?
- Look. a guy is walking and looking straight at us!
- Let’s try to interview him?
- Let’s do it!
- Good afternoon!
- We are volunteers of ALLATRA International Public Movement, and we’re now conducting social surveys all over the world within the framework of the Creative Society project on the subject of what kind of society you’d like to live in. Could you answer a couple of questions?
- What kind of questions?
- Well, just tell us what kind of society you’d like to live in, in what kind of society you would feel happy.
- How much time will it take?
- Just a little bit. Go ahead, share your vision!
- Let’s try it.
- Could you please say what kind of society you’d like to live in, and in what kind of society you would feel happy?
- Well… It’s definitely not the society we are living in now. Perhaps, it’s a society without wars, where human life is valued, where people respect each other and treat each other in a human way.
- And what can we do now in order to built such a society?
- Do you understand that it’s impossible? I mean, it’s a fairy tale where there are fairies, where dragons fly and unicorns walk around. We… Hardly anything depends on us in this world because we ourselves depend on those in power, and an ordinary person cannot change the system.
- Let us give you a card. Now there is such a worldwide project as the Creative Society, within the framework of which social surveys are conducted and people share their insights. Please, visit the website allatraunites.com and check information about the project. There you can see what people share.
- Thank you.
- Thank you!
- Thank you, good-bye, have a nice day.
- Wish you all the best!
- Oh… naive people!
- Is it possible to be happy when people around suffer? Poverty, hunger, wars… This is the world we are living in, this is the pot in which we are boiling.
You just live on and on, and everything’s fine...
But at some point, life collapses… Do people really need wars? Every adequate person will say he doesn’t! Yet, what is happening in the world? What is wrong with us?
Nobody cares about this!
Stop! What date is today? Damn, tomorrow is the loan repayment due date! Loans, mortgages, work until midnight. You are running round like a squirrel in a cage in pursuit of a beautiful life. What’s beautiful about it? Expensive toys? Success? What do you measure this success with? With the amount in your bank account? So what? You step over people and overstep your own conscience. We live worse than animals… I! Me! Mine! Damn, this is sheer consumerism… All wars and poverty arise from that.
Is this really our destiny? Is it really impossible to change anything?
Yet, what can I do? I’m not a politician or an oligarch, after all?
- Hello, dear friends! Today, in the ALLATRA TV studio we’ll talk to the esteemed Igor Mikhailovich Danilov.
- Greetings!… My friends, it all depends on us. And again what do we return to? To the integrity of our attention, where all of us together invest it. If we want to live well, if we want to live worthy of a human being, then we should invest our attention precisely in this, that is, we should invest our time and efforts in building the future for ourselves and, let's say, for our children and descendants. If we approach this from the perspective of the present day, then it is actually very easy to build the Creative Society. I’ll put it this way: if we really want this, and everyone who has understood the entire meaning and essence of the Creative Society that we are going to talk about now, then it’s realistic to build it within ten years. Ten years — and we will live in this Creative Society. But again, it depends on people, on their desires and aspirations. If we do nothing and set our hopes on someone else, that someone will do this — it won’t be built, because the Creative Society is precisely the task of all people. It’s not just a task of, for example, some idea-driven fellows who are supposed to do something for someone, but it’s a task of each and every one of us, it is our task. Right?
- Hello, dear friends! Recently, I got convinced, based on my own experience, that fortuities are not accidental. I couldn’t even believe that everything is much simpler than I thought… It depends on each of us what our future will be like. Previously, I used to think that politicians decide everything, but it is us who elect politicians. And now, by the efforts of the participants of ALLATRA International Movement, a platform has been created to unite the entire humanity into one big family so that we ourselves could decide which path our civilization will follow.
We can really build a creative society, but only if we ourselves get up from our couches and begin to unite and act together. As Igor Mikhailovich Danilov said, “It’s not gods who start the wars, but it’s people, so people should end them.”