Living in our time, few people know that during the 9th century, the Islamic world was the center of world science, and an incredible number of technologies created at that time continue to be used nowadays.
This video shows historical facts of how rapidly science developed in the Muslim world and what real discoveries Muslims made!
- Coffee drink was created by Muslims in Arabia
- Different kinds of robots
- Perfumes and soap appeared thanks to Muslims
- Baghdad scientists came up with an idea of how to distill oil, turning it into kerosene
- Achievements of many engineering structures related to water
- The flying machine was invented, and every major city had its own observatory
- Numerous achievements in astronomy and the names of stars that are used today are of Arabic origin
- Muslims made advances in healthcare, invented surgical instruments and were the first to practice anesthesia
- The Ummah of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) became a center for the development of sciences; education was available to everyone
But what has happened nowadays, and why has the pace of science faded?
If science had continued to develop at the same speed, we would now be living in a very different world. Dear Muslims, let's look into the causes of the decline together to make things right as the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) taught us.
We invite all Muslims to watch the International Online Conference "Global Crisis. The Ummah of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ"
Official website of the Creative Society international project: https://creativesociety.com