The whole world today lives by the "divide and conquer" approach. Humans, like animals, compete with each other to achieve greater benefits and advantages.
- What vivid examples and types of competition can we find in the animal world? What causes it?
- Where has living according to animal laws led human society?
- Why do people continue to die of hunger and thirst while there are tremendous opportunities in today’s world?
- What do we lack and what lies at the root of artificially created crises?
- How did humankind find itself on the brink of self-destruction? Is there a way out?
- What do people need to do to live in a beautiful and prosperous world?
International online forum "GLOBAL CRISIS. OUR SURVIVAL IS IN UNITY" with language selection
A true history of humanity in the “Kaleidoscope of Facts” project
Email: [email protected]