Guest Laird Scranton Speaker, Researcher and Author from the US.
Laird Scranton is an independent researcher of ancient cosmology and language. Also an independent software designer. Laird Scranton became interested in Dogon mythology and symbolism in the early 1990s. Since then, he has dedicated his life to the study of African, Egyptian, Vedic, Chinese, Polynesian and other world cosmologies. He is the author of multiple books including "The Science of the Dogon," "Sacred Symbols of the Dogon" and "The Cosmological Origins of Myths and Symbols." He also appears in John Anthony West’s Magical Egypt DVD series.
The following topics are brought up in this interview:
- The Dogon people and their unique knowledge
- Myths and symbols as a way to transfer and preserve the knowledge
- Who were teachers of the Dogon people?
- What message did the teachers of the Dogon people leave for modern humans?
- What we can learn from Dogon knowledge
The Dogon tribe. Kaleidoscope of Facts