What do you know about the contact of earthlings with alien races? Is paleocontact a myth or reality? Live broadcast on October 13, 2020
We continue to investigate hushed-up facts in the history of previous civilizations and ours!
Today, there is a lot of undeniable evidence, which proves the contacts of the aliens with the earthlings. Why are these facts not discussed at the global level or studied openly? What are they hiding from us?
- What is paleocontact? Evidence of past visits of the Earth by intelligent beings of extraterrestrial origin.
- The Annunaki. Who are they in fact and what role do they play in the history of planet Earth?
- Is planet Earth indeed the birthplace of the human race?
- The Apexians or gray aliens. Hidden historical facts. What happened 24,000 years ago?
- What impact did contact with extraterrestrial beings have on humanity?
- Sirius and Orion. Who gave the fundamental Knowledge about the creation of the universe to the African tribe of the Dogon?
- What happened on Mars? Will we make the same mistake as the Martians?
- How can deep understanding and comprehensive study of paleocontact help to preserve our civilization in the time of drastic climate change?
Today, humanity has a chance to make an evolutionary leap and enter the era of intergalactic space exploration. Will we change the vector of civilization development towards the creative one?
We invite experts, scientists from various fields of science (geologists, archaeologists, chemists, biologists, anthropologists, geographers, ethnologists, geneticists, philologists, mechanical engineers, physicists and astronomers), researchers and bloggers, as well as all people interested in this topic to join our research.
Together we will find the answers to these and other questions!
It's time to bring the truth back to people!
October 13, 2020. Third International Online Conference PALEOCONTACT within the framework of the global unique project Kaleidoscope of Facts.
Initiated by participants of ALLATRA International Public Movement from the USA.
You can apply for participation by email: [email protected] .