Have you ever dreamed about a deceased relative or friend? Did you feel happy that you were able to talk to a deceased person, at least in a dream? But not many people know that these subpersonalities coming to us in a dream are no longer the people who loved us.
- Why do the dead contact us?
- Can we help dead relatives by performing religious or mystical rituals?
- How does digital technology promote the cult of the dead?
- Why did ancient rulers immortalize their names and images and carefully erase the memories of their predecessors?
- Why did creative cultures not venerate the names and images of the dead?
- When and where did the tradition of immortalizing images and names of the dead originate?
The dead are revered in almost all cultures and religions. In many countries, it is customary to regularly visit the graves of relatives, as well as to participate in rites, holidays, and festivals dedicated to the deceased.
However, all the prophets warned people about the dangers of such actions.
Want to know more about what happens to us after we die? Watch the full version
"Life after Death. Fiction and Facts" | International Online Conference of May 22, 2021