On October 18th, 2020, ALLATRA TV reporters had a live conversation with Tiras Kharlampy Panteleevich, PhD in Biological Science, the Head of the Department of Humanities of Pushchino State Institute of Natural Science and a Senior Researcher of the Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
During his interview, we learnt about:
- Whether humans have "curiosity gene" and how to stimulate the thirst for knowledge;
- How regeneration processes work in cells of animal organisms;
- About using digital technologies in modern approaches to the study of species in biology;
- How each person can contribute to the development of science in a creative way;
- About technologies of the future in a Creative Society
We also discussed what actions each of us can undertake to accelerate the process of building a Creative Society in which people around the world want to live, and what technologies and opportunities development of science can bring in such a society
We kindly invite experts in natural sciences to participate in the broadcast “Science in a Creative Society”.
Email us at: [email protected]