Each of us individually goes our own way of development. And it's time for everyone to honestly answer themselves: "Who am I? What's my purpose?" and "Why am I here?"
The final, seventh day of the Week of Solidarity is devoted to working on oneself. Participants will share their experiences of personal victories:
- how the participation in projects helps in working on yourself
- what inspires us to act no matter what
- what helps you step over your consciousness
- how to reveal your true nature, become better, braver, more self-confident every day
- observation of your dual nature, the experience of applying the true Knowledge in practice
When a person recognizes the work of the system in themselves, steps over consciousness, and continues to act for the benefit of other people – this is the path of a true hero. And today, we have the opportunity, by participating in projects, to follow this path together. Like mirrors, we help each other see the patterns that consciousness hides. Honesty with yourself and friendly support are good helpers on the path of self-improvement and teamwork.
When you have Love in your Soul, you no longer waste time and such a valuable resource as attention on the maintenance of programs from the system. True happiness is to live honestly and with dignity and to love God. After all, He is always with us and is waiting for everyone who sincerely seeks to enter the open door.