Just think about it... A thousand years ago there were only 275 million of us – the area of human observation was limited by the sensory organs.
Today, there are 8 billion 25 million of us, and we have nanotechnology and artificial intelligence. At the same time, all of humanity is experiencing a series of severe global crises.
- Artificial epidemics, wars and hunger. Who benefits from this?
- What really happens every time there are more people on the planet?
- What solution to the crisis do the ideologists of transhumanism propose? And are we ready for this scenario?
- What do people really need to do in order for the Humanity Project to continue to exist?
- What is our power? What tremendous prospects can open up for all of humanity today?
A true history of humanity in the “Kaleidoscope of Facts” project
"The Phenomenon of Unity" | Kaleidoscope of Facts 28