This video is about how the attitude of people toward death have changed over time. It is also about to what extent humanity's priorities have shifted from spiritual goals to material ones.
- What is the meaning of death?
- Burning rituals among different peoples in pre-Sumerian times
- The cult of subpersonalities: where does the worship of the dead lead?
- How have modern rituals and traditions of burial of the deceased replaced the ancient rites of crodiring?
- Why do people put material possessions in the graves of the deceased?
- Popularization of cemeteries
- Where is the most expensive and ancient cemetery in the world located?
- The Valley of Jehoshaphat
If you want to know more, watch the full version of "How Not to Go to Hell? | Kaleidoscope of Facts 27"
Video "Subpersonality" with the participation of Igor Mikhailovich Danilov