Professor Afksendiyos Kalangos, Greece/Switzerland: cardiothoracic surgeon, president and founder of the Kalangos Foundation, president and founder of the Global Forum on Humanitarian Medicine in Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, president and co-founder of Global Heart Network Foundation.
In this interview, Professor Kalangos kindly shares his view on the impact of climatic disasters around the world, the crises humanity is facing, the risks the consumer format of society brings, and the role of artificial intelligence, including its crucial contribution to diagnosis and treatment as well as possible negative impacts. As an expert with huge experience in surgery, Professor Kalangos names some current and potential applications of AI in this area. He also discusses the significant messages about the crises of our today's society voiced on the international online conference "Global Crisis. This Already Affects Everyone" that took place on July 24, 2021.
Some of the crucial questions Professor Kalangos answers in this interview are:
- Why does humanity need a change in the mind?
- How does climate change affect our water supplies and soils?
- Why are the risks of the consumer format of our society and why does it distort the balance of our world?
- How are consumerism and the rise of psychological disorders interconnected?
- Implantable monitors, high-tech solutions, full-scale imaging - if this is the reality of today’s medicine, what can the AI help us reach tomorrow?
- Yet, what are the possible dangerous impacts of AI in a consumer society?
- And what can each of us do to implement all the best solutions and solve the problems of our humanity?
- What is the Creative Society's significance today and why is it the only solution to preserve natural balance on our planet?
Professor Kalangos encourages each of us to share our motivation and join the Creative Society, which is a huge human project. Today, any person with an open heart sees that our world has reached an end of an abyss, and we are just one step away from a fall. As all people want to live happily and feel secure, the Creative Society is our chance to implement this in reality.
Please, learn more about the Creative Society project and join it on the official website:
E-mail: [email protected]