SHOCKING facts! May snow in Turkey, Germany, USA. STORM wind in Russia. Floods → AFRICA
Climate Breaking News on ALLATRA TV. Watch in this episode:
Massive floods are continuing across the African continent. Thousands of people are suffering from the disasters. The scale of the consequences is often simply unpredictable, tragic and irreversible:
- In the second half of April 2020, heavy rains caused massive flooding in several countries on the African continent, such as Angola, Djibouti, Burundi, Somalia, Chad and Ethiopia.
- On April 25, 2020, heavy rains, floods and landslides affected northern Tanzania.
- In early May 2020, people died as a result of floods and landslides in Rwanda.
- During the same time, as a result of the heavy rainfall in Kenya, the Nyando and Nzoia Rivers overflowed their banks.
- Also, in May 2020 in Kenya, vortexes, into which the water rapidly escapes, appeared near the border of the cities of Bomet and Keriko
Last week, some regions of the United States saw the latest snowfall in 43 years, and Mexicans were affected by massive flooding and a devastating tornado:
- On May 7th, 2020 in Mexico, heavy rain with hail fell in the metropolitan region of Pachuca.
- On May 8th, 2020, a powerful tornado swept through the municipality of Apodaca.
- On May 9th, 2020, snow fell in several cities in the Northeast United States.
- In the first half of May, heavy snowfall also hit the Canadian province of New Brunswick.
In the first half of May 2020, abnormal snow fell not only in North America, but also in many other countries around the world. This year's spring never ceases to amaze: sharp temperature changes, snowfalls and abnormal cooling:
- Earlier this week, after warm and sunny weather, a sharp cold with snowfalls came to southern and central Finland. It's also become colder in Germany.
- Rare May snow was also observed in north-western Turkey.
- And in the Latvian towns of Bauska and Daugavpils, the snowfall has been the latest in the history of observations.
- Some cities in Russia, except for the cold weather, were also affected by the hurricane wind.
Dust storms struck the South of the Arabian Peninsula and the Indian capital. It should be noted that dust storms are a common but very dangerous phenomenon and pose a serious threat to human health:
- On 8th of May, 2020, in the city of Jazan in southern Saudi Arabia, local residents observed a rare natural phenomenon: two storms simultaneously. The first storm was a thunderstorm, with clouds and lightning. The second one was a duststorm.
- On May 10, 2020, after forty degrees of heat, the capital of India, Delhi was covered by a dust storm and rain.
- And on May 13, 2020, heavy rain with hail hit the northern state of Uttar Pradesh.
- On the same day in Morocco, a powerful sandstorm covered the city of Urika, Al Haouz province.
Today, every citizen of our planet faces the consequences of climate change.
A consumer society, where everyone is for himself or herself, simply cannot survive such natural disasters.
It is difficult for one person to resist the disasters.
Only united people will be able to transform the format of society and pass this difficult period.
On the platform of ALLATRA IPM there is a large-scale project - the Creative Society. People from more than 180 countries share their understanding of the society they would like to live in and post videos on their YouTube channels and social networks. Let's watch one of them and continue our broadcast.
Friends, please join this creative initiative.
Record life vlogs and post them on your YouTube channels and social media pages with these three hashtags:
Our planet has entered the cycle of global climate change that occurs every 12,000 years.
However, if this is just another cycle for the planet, this is the first time our civilization is facing it. And to survive, we only have one chance.
What should people do right now?
First of all, it is crucial to change the values of society from a consumer to a spiritual, moral and creative format. It's important to start these changes with yourself.
After all, always in any situation, it is important to remain Human with a capital letter!
We can build a society in which kindness, sincerity, mutual assistance, all true human qualities will be the main priorities. Only together, united we will be able to overcome all difficulties and save our lives!
Solutions and a way out of this situation, watch at the ALLATRA TV:
Climate Change. The Beginning of a Big Disaster (English Subtitles)
THE CHANCE ON THE VERGE
CLIMATE. THE FUTURE IS NOW
GAME OF PROFESSIONALS: SOCIETY. THE LAST CHANCE. CLIMATE. Live, September 28
The books by A.Novykh for those who strive to know the truth:
Email: [email protected]