It may seem surprising, but today space and the ocean are better studied than humans. Prof. Maria Kuman, Ph.D., Holistic Research Institute (the USA), has devoted decades to the study of consciousness and the subconscious, the invisible part of human structure.
"Body is an empty shell that needs to be discarded. There is something more important that brings life to this material, though. Why are we ignoring this?", our guest shares with us.
From this interview you will learn:
- How do positive emotions affect the state of a person?
- Why is there only one step from anger to danger?
- What is an aura? What happens to it after taking medication for bipolar disorder?
- What is the secret to longevity?
- What are thoughts and where do they come from?
- What brings life to matter?
- About the two types of memory.
- What does the word "human" mean? Why do we call ourselves humans?
Email: [email protected]