Max can't stop thinking about free energy. He spends all his free time in the workshop, trying to assemble a fuel-free generator, but in vain.
The economic crisis in the country, quarrels over lack of money in the family forced the inventor to taxi to survive somehow.
A former colleague from the institute, Paul, gets in the car with him by chance.
Taking advantage of the moment, Max asks his old colleague some questions about the engine. But what he hears becomes more than surprising to him... The film is based on real events.
You will learn from the information blocks:
- Who didn’t want element X in Mendeleev's Periodic System?
- What is the Universal Aether, and why has it been hidden from us?
- How did Nikola Tesla get under the hood of the secret services?
- When was a diversion in science which prevented the discovery of free energy of aether?
- Lost Technologies: the scientists who could change the world.
- How to give people freedom from the energy noose?
The film was made as a part of the Kaleidoscope of Facts international research project.
To learn about the Creative Society format and the benefits of building it, watch the International Online Forum "Global Crisis. There Is a Way Out"
Creative Society – the project of the whole humanity. Join in! https://creativesociety.com/